We are looking for a Quality Assurance/Tester to develop and execute test cases to ensure product quality. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience creating and executing test cases built from specification for web applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to the testing efforts of projects from inception to post implementation using Standard Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Designs and create test cases and scenarios for testing software functionality per specifications
- Performs functional, non-functional, integration, end-to-end, regression, performance, and user acceptance testing
- Identify test data and test records for sufficient testing of both happy path and exception testing
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development team utilizing bug tracking software
- Track and report progress and outcomes from testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software develop cycle
- Recommends improvements or modifications to the applications as a result of testing to ensure the highest quality product.
- Attends review sessions and works closely with QA Manager to raise technical issues and provide relevant input to ensure the product design will successfully integrate into the existing environment.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2-5 years’ testing experience creating test cases utilizing scripts style like Gherkin
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with .NET stack
- Experience working with a team using Agile methodologies
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-starter and quick learner
- A solid understanding of software testing principles and methodologies
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of automation a plus
Job Type: Full-time